POWER-PACKED EASE AND VERSATILITY
With dual radios and five internal antennas, Extreme Networks’ AP 7502 access point with Extreme WiNG Enterprise delivers powerful 802.11ac link speeds in a pocket-sized, inconspicuous and compact design.
- Optimal for patient rooms at care facilities.
- Powerful, secure, and easy to install and maintain.
- Configures automatically once connected and can be managed remotely.
- 40% smaller than its nearest competitor can fit onto any Cat5e wall plate.
- Priced for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Supports 802.11n legacy devices.
- Connects through existing cables and includes a global mounting bracket for placement almost anywhere.
- Install up to 25 AP 7502E access points without the cost of a dedicated network management controller.
- Can be managed by Extreme Networks’ Extreme WiNG Express Manager for scaleability up to 1,024 access points.
Please scroll down for additional information about Extreme Networks’ AP 7502 Extreme WiNG Enterprise WLAN Manager or CONTACT a VantageID wireless specialist to learn more about which WLAN application fits your needs.