5TH GENERATION WIRELESS WI-FI NETWORKS FOR CUSTOMER-FACING SPACES
Engineered to deliver speeds up to 4x faster than 802.11n plus features such as 3×3 MIMO with 3 spatial streams and 20, 40, 80 MHz channels, Extreme Networks’ AP 8222 supports an almost unlimited number of mobile devices even when challenged by the most demanding voice and data applications; all while offering gap-free security guards to ensure a secure network.
Extreme Networks’ Extreme WiNG 5.5 OS enables the AP 8222 to route all transmissions to their destinations, using the fastest and most robust paths. With powerful radios, fewer appliances are needed to get the same job done without sacrificing performance, stability, and security or the toll-quality of voice transmissions over your WLAN.
- 5th generation technology advancements for fastest available speed and performance.
- Supports Voice over wireless LAN (VoWLAN) quality of service (QoS) for toll-quality voice.
- 3×3 MIMO for multiple-streams (spatial streams) to a single device simultaneously to better utilize bandwidth.
- Leverage locationing services to locate and track people and assets and control network and application access.
- Powerful, secure, and easy to install and maintain.
- Provides simplest path to next generation wireless LAN, while supporting 802.11n legacy devices.
- Standard 802.3f simplifies and reduces total cost of installation using standard Power-over-Ethernet.
- Performs double-duty as both an access point and a sensor, with Radio Share and Off-Channel Scan
- Can be configured with a dedicated security role.
- Offers gap-free security.
Please scroll down for additional information about Extreme Networks’ AP 8222 Extreme WiNG Enterprise WLAN Manager or CONTACT a VantageID wireless specialist to learn more about which WLAN application fits your needs.