CONTROL YOUR NETWORK UNIVERSE FROM A SINGLE PANE
No matter the number of devices and mobile applications on your network, you can manage everything and everyone from a single graphical user interface. Branch offices, individual Extreme WiNG 5 access points distributed throughout the network, guest access services, telephony services, mobile applications and devices can all be controlled through the NX 9600 Integrated Services Platform for the Network Operations Center (NOC) — your private cloud.
- Reduces costs and increases efficiency by centralizing troubleshooting and network assurance, giving complete visibility of the entire distributed deployment.
- Mobile devices and applications are deployed faster and less expensively than ever before — including voice and video.
- No need to purchase and maintain multiple appliances.
- Supports 1:1 failover for high availability, with no additional licensing fees for the redundant system.
- Simplify guest access and view guest access analytics, including date and duration of use, device and user profile, and websites visited
- Supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives.
- Can integrate into any size network and scale to global enterprise proportions
- Provides security at the network edge through layer 2 inspection at each packet via a stateful firewall, IP SEC VPN and 24×7 Wireless Intrusion Protection System (IPS);
Please scroll down for additional information about Extreme Networks’ NX 9600 Extreme WiNG Enterprise WLAN Manager or CONTACT a VantageID wireless specialist to learn more about which WLAN application fits your needs.