VIRTUALIZED SOFTWARE-BASED WLAN CONTROLLER
Whether you are running your enterprise from the cloud to ensure business continuity or whether you are leveraging the cloud to set-up shop literally anywhere and everywhere, Extreme Networks’ VX 9000 Virtual Extreme WiNG Enterprise Manager is a virtual software appliance that is no stranger to cloud infrastructures such as Hypervisor, Amazon EC2 and many more. With VX 9000E you get the same award-winning Extreme WiNG 5 architecture and multi-site, enterprise-class WLAN management platform offered by Zebra’s NX 5500 and 7510 network controllers, but with virtual access without compromising performance or scaleability.
- Cloud connectivity and management capabilities makes it easy to set up any site in just a few simple steps.
- Built-in intuitive auto-provisioning policy supports trouble-free, multi-site deployment.
- State-of-the-art user interface allows administrators to set up, maintain, and oversee the network effortlessly.
- Built-in analytics display information on every aspect of the WLAN on easy-to read screens.
- Includes 64 pre-installed Extreme WiNG Express access point licenses for immediate operation from setup.
- Supports up to 1,024 access points.
Please scroll down for additional information about Extreme Networks’ VX 9000 Extreme WiNG Enterprise WLAN Manager or CONTACT a VantageID wireless specialist to learn more about which WLAN application fits your needs.