CARTRIDGE-BASED WRISTBAND PRINTERS
The HC100™ makes it exceptionally easy to print individual wristbands on demand. Drop in the wristband cartridge and start printing high-quality wristbands for positive patient identification or hospitality applications. Need a different size or color of wristband? Simply switch out the cartridge — it’s that easy! Engineered to be easily wiped down with hospital disinfectants and with less operator time needed to load wristband rolls, means that caregivers can spend more quality-time in delivering patient care and insuring patient safety.
Zebra offers a complete range of wristband styles, sizes and colors for healthcare, amusement, water-park and entertainment applications.
- Developed to maximize ease of use.
- Easy-to-load feature requires minimal user action.
- Easy-to-load recyclable cartridges containing Zebra’s Z-Band® wristbands with antimicrobial coating and available with adhesive or clip closure, in a variety of sizes, colors and materials
- 300 DPI printing of patient information and all industry standard one- and two-dimensional barcodes.
- Printer detects the wristband type and size and automatically calibrates optimal print quality and reduced waste,
- Withstands most hospital disinfectants.
- More connectivity options—including 802.11b/g wireless LAN capability.
Industries: Retail • Healthcare • Manufacturing • Security • Travel & hospitality
Uses: Price marking, coupon and receipt printing • Pharmacy prescription labeling •Specimen labeling • Patient tracking • Light-industrial work-in-process and product labeling • Visitor ID, evidence tracking, parking passes • Boarding passes, bag tags, ski lift tickets
To read more about Zebra’s proprietary HC100 wristband printer, please see product information below or CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.