PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH PORTABILITY
Order picking and fulfilling is generally the most costly and time consuming activity in a warehouse, also playing a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction. The ability to pick, scan, label, and pack products where they are stored, instead of having to pull inventory and move it to a stationary location to complete the order picking process, will increase product flows and efficiencies by more than 50%.
With a footprint of only 24″ wide and 26″ deep (also available in a slim 18″ wide configuration) a Newcastle Systems mobile PowerPick Station can be maneuvered easily up and down aisles for on-the-spot picking, labeling and packing, and then straight to the loading dock for shipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Pick, Pack & Label directly to the cart; Improve productivity by more than 50%
- Reduce cost per pick
- Increase order accuracy
- On-board power system ideally suited for small label printer, tablet, and scanner for 8 hours
- Lightweight aluminum frame and shelves
- 4’ and 6’ versions to accommodate various product/bin sizes and counts
- Fully adjustable shelves that lay flat or at a 7o angle
- Adjustable, ergonomic front and back handles
- Locking swivel casters
- Full line of adjustable accessory options for label printer, scanner, tablet, laptop and LCD screen
- Pick-to-light option now available