VALUE DESKTOP PRINTERS
Available in direct thermal and thermal transfer configurations, this affordable, compact, and easy-to-use printer provides a cost-effective way to print labels for applications in low-volume printing environments. Requiring very little in operator training, Zebra’s most affordable printer truly shines, with an easy-to-open clamshell design and color touch points to keep your business moving.
- Feature rich
- Competitively priced
- Compact, space-saving design.
- Powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput.
- 8 MB Flash memory for increased storage of fonts and graphics.
- Supports media widths up to 4.25” for standard desktop applications.
- Easy integration with other Zebra printers through EPL2™ and powerful ZPL II® programming languages.
- Peeler/dispenser option extends the GC420 printer’s versatility to meet an even greater variety of applications.
Industries: Government • Healthcare • Manufacturing • Retail • Transportation & Logistics
Uses: Asset and document management • Laboratory specimen and blood bank labeling
Price labeling and receipt Printing • Light-industrial work-in-process, product and shipping labeling • Boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passes
To read more about Zebra value series desktop printers, please see product information below or CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.