ADVANCED HEALTHCARE DESKTOP PRINTERS
With healthcare-specific, durable construction and electrical certifications, Zebra’s space-saving GK420 Healthcare printers are engineered to withstand years of performance in demanding healthcare environments. Available in both direct thermal and thermal transfer models, healthcare professionals can print labels and wristbands anywhere in a healthcare facility for nearly any application.
- Certified and recommended by all of the leading Electronic Health Records (EHR) providers.
- Certified to print International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT) 128 blood bag labels.
- Designed to withstand regular cleaning with harsh disinfectant chemicals over their lifetime.
- Reduced risk of electrical shock due to Medical- grade power supply that meets IEC 60601-1 standards.
- Easy integration with standard Serial/USB/Parallel communication and optional USB/ Ethernet models.
- Native ZPL® and EPLTM programming languages ensure seamless compatibility with other Zebra printers.
Industries: Healthcare Uses: Medication identification in the pharmacy • Sample processing and slide labeling in the lab • Tissue identification and implant tracking in the surgery center • Blood bank labeling • Breast milk bank labeling • Medical records labeling • Compliance labeling • Asset identification and tracking
To read more about Zebra Advanced Series desktop printers, please see product information below or CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.