QLN SERIES HEALTHCARE MOBILE PRINTERS
Weighing less than 2 lbs. and with a footprint so small they’re light enough to carry on a belt clip or easily store on a cart, the QLn220 and QLn320 healthcare printers — an extension of Zetbra’s user-friendly QLn series printers—were designed and engineered specifically for use within the four walls of a hospital.
- Caregiver labeling of specimens and samples at the point of care, reducing the risk of errors and adverse events.
- Prints labels that meet the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute® (CLSI) harmonization standard.
- Small and light enough to be easily carried on a belt clip or trolley.
- Constructed using durable, disinfectant-ready materials for quick and easy cleaning between each use.
- Offers the most in secure connectivity options with faster data transfer rates and greater range.
- With Zebra’s Link-OS environment, IT staff can manage individual printers or groups of printers remotely via a web browser.
- Link-OS Print Touch app gives hospital staff instant access to product support and how-to videos.
- “Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®” certified and also support Android™ and Windows® devices via Multiplatform SDK apps.
Uses: Specimen/Sample Labeling • Patient Records Labeling
To read more about Zebra mobile printers, please see product information below or CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.