ZEBRA QLN SERIES HEALTHCARE MOBILE PRINTERS
Whether you need print widths of 2 inches and go with the QLn220 or choose the QLn320 for 3-inch-wide printing, you’ll benefit from the popular, tried and proven, third-generation Zebra Qln220320 Series Healthcare Mobile Printers.
Despite an ultra-compact footprint, these drop-resistant mobile printing workhorses will improve efficiency throughout a hospital.
- Caregiver labeling of specimens and samples at the point of care, reducing the risk of errors and adverse events.
- Prints labels that meet the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute® (CLSI) harmonization standard.
- Small and light enough to be easily carried on a belt clip or trolley.
- Constructed using durable, disinfectant-ready materials for quick and easy cleaning between each use.
- Offers the most secure connectivity options with faster data transfer rates and greater range.
- With Zebra’s Link-OS environment, IT staff can manage individual printers or groups of printers remotely via a web browser.
- Link-OS Print Touch app gives hospital staff instant access to product support and how-to videos.
- “Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®” certified and also support Android™ and Windows® devices via Multiplatform SDK apps.
Uses: Specimen/Sample Labeling • Patient Records Labeling
Data Sheet and Brochure
View more Zebra Mobile Printers
View our online offering of Zebra Printers (please call if you don’t see the model you want)
Please CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.