QLN SERIES MOBILE PRINTERS
Whether you need print widths of 2 inches and go with the QLn220 or choose the QLn320 for 3-inch-wide printing, you’ll benefit from Zebra’s third generation of tried and proven, popular QL family of direct thermal mobile label printers. Despite an ultra-compact footprint, these drop-resistant mobile printing workhorses will improve efficiency throughout your operations, whether in your warehouse facilities, on your shipping and receiving docks, on your floor for merchandising, or throughout a hospital.
- Over-molding, tempered-glass display— coupled with a seamless, one-piece design—make QLn series printers more durable than ever before.
- Backwards compatibility with QL and QL Plus models for upgrading to QLn printers without changing media or label formats.
- Legacy CPCL programming language also allows mixed networks of QL/QL Plus and QLn products.
- Small and light enough to be easily carried and stored.
- Offers the most in connectivity options with faster data transfer rates and greater range.
- With Zebra’s Link-OS environment, IT staff can manage individual printers or groups of printers remotely via a web browser from any location around the globe.
- Link-OS Print Touch app gives users instant access to product support and how-to videos.
- “Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®” certified and also support Android™ and Windows® devices via Multiplatform SDK apps.
Industries: Retail • Healthcare • Transportation & Logistics
Uses: Shelf-edge labels • Mark-down labels • Price labels and tags • Sell-by labels • Transfer and return labels • Specimen/Sample labeling • Patient records labeling • Pharmacy labels • Shipping/receiving labels • Pallet/case labels, Cross-docking labels • Warehouse management labels
To read more about Zebra mobile printers, please see product information below or CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.