QLN420 MOBILE PRINTER
For printing 4 inch labels and tags, the QLN420 is part of Zebra’s third generation of tried and proven, popular QL family of direct thermal mobile label printers. Despite an ultra-compact footprint, this drop-resistant mobile printing workhorse will improve efficiency throughout your operations, whether in your warehouse facilities, on your shipping and receiving docks, on your floor for merchandising, or a lab technician collecting a sample at a patient’s bedside.
- Over-molding, tempered-glass display— coupled with a seamless, one-piece design—make QLn series printers more durable than ever before.
- Backwards compatibility with QL and QL Plus models for upgrading to QLn printers without changing media or label formats.
- Legacy CPCL programming language also allows mixed networks of QL/QL Plus and QLn products.
- Small and light enough to be easily carried and stored.
- Offers the most in connectivity options with faster data transfer rates and greater range.
- With Zebra’s Link-OS environment, IT staff can manage individual printers or groups of printers remotely via a web browser from any location around the globe.
- Link-OS Print Touch app gives users instant access to product support and how-to videos.
- “Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®” certified and also support Android™ and Windows® devices via Multiplatform SDK apps.
Industries: Healthcare • Government • Manufacturing • Consumer goods • Retail • Transportation & Logistics
Uses: Lab labels • Asset Management • Bag Tag • Cross Docking • Document & Records Management • Field Service • Inventory Management • Receiving/Shipping • Reverse Logistics • Work-in-Process Tracking • Compliance Labeling • Information Labels • Order Labeling • Photo Processing Labels • Price Labeling • Quality Control
To read more about Zebra mobile printers, please see product information below or CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.