ZEBRA QLN420 MOBILE PRINTER
COMPLETE MOBILE SPECIMEN COLLECTION
For printing 4-inch labels and tags, the Zebra QLn420 Mobile Printer is part of Zebra’s third generation of tried and proven, popular QL family of direct thermal mobile label printers.
- QLn series printers are more durable than ever before with over-molding, tempered-glass display, and a seamless, one-piece design
- Upgrade to QLn printers without the need to change media or label formats thanks to backward compatibility with QL and QL Plus models.
- Legacy CPCL programming language also allows mixed networks of QL/QL Plus and QLn products.
- Small and light enough to be easily carried and stored.
- Offers the most in connectivity options with faster data transfer rates and greater range.
- With Zebra’s Link-OS environment, IT staff can manage individual printers or groups of printers remotely via a web browser from any location around the globe.
- Link-OS Print Touch app gives users instant access to product support and how-to videos.
- “Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®” certified and also support Android™ and Windows® devices via Multiplatform SDK apps.
Industries: Healthcare • Government • Manufacturing • Consumer goods • Retail • Transportation & Logistics
Uses: Lab labels • Asset Management • Bag Tag • Cross Docking • Document & Records Management • Field Service • Inventory Management • Receiving/Shipping • Reverse Logistics • Work-in-Process Tracking • Compliance Labeling • Information Labels • Order Labeling • Photo Processing Labels • Price Labeling • Quality Control
Data Sheet and Brochure
View more Zebra Mobile Printers
View our online offering of Zebra Printers (please call if you don’t see the model you want)
Please CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.