ZQ500 SERIES MOBILE PRINTERS
With the widest operating temperature range in the industry and the ability to withstand repeated drops to concrete from up to 6.6 feet, Zebra’s premium 3″ (72 mm) ZQ510 and 4″ (104 mm) ZQ520 next-generation mobile printers are engineered with a patented, military-grade footprint for high performance in the harsh environments present in government and transportation & logistics applications.
- Lightweight and compact
- Durable and reliable in the toughest environments.
- Optimized for on-demand receipt printing in transportation & logistics and government.
- Unique combination of an IP54- rated design for protection from dust and water spray
- Feature Zebra’s Link-OS® environment
- Easy to integrate, manage and maintain.
- Large buttons for use with gloves.
- User-friendly interface for ease of use.
Industries: Government • Transportation & Logistics
Uses: E-citation • Parking enforcement, such as printing weather-resistant tickets to be placed on a vehicle’s windshield • Field sales and service receipts, invoices and reports • Transportation tickets • Direct store delivery (DSD) receipts • Cash on delivery (COD) receipts • Car rental receipts for vehicle return • Parcel and logistics proof of delivery receipts • Notices, labels and documentation • Utility readings and invoices.
To read more about Zebra mobile printers, please see product information below or CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.