ZT400 SERIES RFID PRINTERS
An all-metal frame houses the rugged Zebra ZT400 Series for reliable printing in the harshest environments. This printer/encoder is loaded with advanced features, including Zebra’s Link-OS environment for global enterprise print management and maintenance. Adaptive encoding technology allows for excellent media flexibility and simple RFID calibration, eliminating complex placement guidelines
- ZT400 Series is offered in both 4” and 6” models and comes standard with an extensive set of advanced features.
- Keeps critical operations running efficiently with lower downtime.
- Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door.
- Offers advancements in print speed, registration and connectivity with backwards connectivity.
- Features USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Intuitive, icon-based, multilingual graphical LCD user interface minimizes user training
- Ideal for a multitude of languages and global applications.
- Simplified ribbon-loading process reduces downtime.
Industries: Healthcare • Manufacturing • Transportation & Logistics • Retail • Government
Uses: Laboratory labels • Blood-bank labels •Asset tracking • Pharmacy labeling • Distribution centers • Order picking/packing • Shipping/receiving • Cross-docking • Back-of-store operations • Compliance labeling • Shipping • Returns • Inventory labeling
To read more about Zebra Industrial Series desktop printers, please see product information below or CONTACT a VantageID specialist today to find out more about which Zebra printer is the right fit for your organization.