The Zebra/VantageID Advantage
We partner with GLOBAL LEADER, Zebra Technologies, in offering our customers industry best barcode and RFID enterprise printing and asset tracking products. Our Zebra-centric solutions provide businesses greater visibility and intelligence into their assets, data, workforces, and customers.
- Over 100 paper and synthetic label and tag materials.
- 400 stock ZipShipSM products that are ready to ship.
- UL/cUL and CSA approved materials.
- Quality durable results from genuine Zebra ribbons.
- Thermal Printable Wristband
- Laser Printable Wristbands
- RFID Wristbands
- Custom Tags and Labels
- Desktop Printers
- Industrial Printers
- Mobile Printers
- Card Printers
- RFID Printers
- Kiosk Printers
- Print Engines
From the Personal Shopper Series of handheld devices that empower on premises shoppers to instantly locate items, check pricing, receive personalized promotions and more, to feature-rich, high-value mobile computers that automate inventory and asset management, Zebra’s offering of mobile computing devices is second to none.
Feature Rich Technology
- Devices that make access to real-time information in the field easy.
- A high-performance, industrial-grade RFID handheld reader that delivers best-in-class RFID read range and accuracy.
- Handhelds that are styled with a cool consumer device look.
- Devices with multiple wireless communication formats, including Bluetooth, GPS location capabilities, and 4G wireless technology.
Depth and Versatility
- Handheld scanners.
- On-counter and hands-free scanners.
- In-counter scanners
- Healthcare scanners
- Rugged scanners for heavy use and harsh conditions
- Fix mount scanners.
- Multi-plane scanners.
Built To Withstand Even The Harshest Conditions
- Industry’s highest drop, tumble and sealing specs in its class.
- Dust-tight, sprayproof and waterproofed to IP67.
- Cradle is IP65-sealed
- Available in 1D and 2D , corded and cordless versions.
- Offers industry-leading scan performance.
- Can use Zebra’s PowerPrecision+ smart battery technology.
- Uniquely positioned to be able to offer full enterprise mobility.
- Solutions for any size of business based on robust, secure and flexible wireless networks.
Deeper Visibility For Sharper Decisions
- Optimal Performance
- Smart Mobility
- Impactful Engagement
We Are a Zebra Authorized Service Provider
As defined by Zebra: “A Zebra Authorized Service Provider (ZASP) has demonstrated an unparalleled commitment to providing quality service and support for all Zebra products. All ZASPs have completed extensive Zebra training and are required to recertify on an annual basis. Zebra endorses and certifies all ZASPs to provide on-site repair, as well as installation, maintenance contracts, depot repair and technical support.
- Printer installation, setup and training.
- Preventative maintenance under annual service contracts.
- Original and factory authorized parts & service, including printheads, platen rollers, adjustments and calibrations, printer inventory, product sunset planning and more.
- Ask how you can get free printheads.
- Emergency and rush repairs.
- Onsite local coverage from our bilingual San Diego team: San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, Orange, and Los Angeles Counties, and the Baja Californias. Zebra authorized coverage provided for all other areas.
- Remote support. software support, installation, label template design.