We are a ZASP!
Yes, Vantage ID is a ZASP and we’re proud of it!!
As defined by Zebra: “A Zebra Authorized Service Provider (ZASP) has demonstrated an unparalleled commitment to provide quality service and support for all Zebra products. All ZASPs have completed extensive Zebra training and are required to recertify on an annual basis. Zebra endorses and certifies all ZASPs to provide on-site repair, as well as installation, maintenance contracts, depot repair and technical support.
By using a ZASP, you have peace of mind knowing that trained Zebra technicians are keeping your Zebra printers operating at optimum performance levels and using genuine Zebra parts and printheads.”
That’s right! When we say we are an “authorized” Zebra service provider, our customers can rest assured that Zebra agrees, because Zebra invented us!!
Our bilingual service technicians are available to help with printer set-up and installation, user training, on-site repairs, depot repairs and telephone support. We use original Zebra parts or Zebra authorized replacement parts and because of our ZASP
status, Zebra has our back!
Among some of our service offerings:
- Printer installation, setup and training.
- Preventative maintenance under annual service contracts.
- Original and factory authorized parts & service.
- Printheads, platen rollers, adjustments and calibrations, printer inventory and product sunset planning.
- Ask how you can get free printheads.
- Emergency and rush repairs.
- Onsite local coverage from our bilingual San Diego team: San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, Orange, and Los Angeles Counties, and the Baja Californias. Zebra authorized coverage provided for all other areas.
- Remote support. software support, installation, label template design.
- And more!
For nearly 25 years, Vantage ID has been entirely customer-centric. Not only do we offer a quarter century of experience in engineering comprehensive identification, tracking and business automation solutions, we are experts in systems implementation. In other words, we’ve got you covered! Our sales, sales support, and technical staffs work together to make sure dreaded down-time is never an issue, something we can do because we do not sell or service products unless we are authorized to do so by the product manufacturer! In many cases, our service technicians are even certified by our vendor/partners to train, install, and fully support the products we sell, including a variety of desktop and mobile thermal transfer and direct thermal printer models, data collection devices, label design and printing software, and disruptive wireless solutions.