NETWORK MANAGEMENT AND SCALABILITY THROUGH A SIMPLIFIED, INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
Fast-growing small and mid-sized enterprises shouldn’t be held back by a slow-to-grow network. Extreme Networks’ award winning Extreme WiNG 5 architecture powers the NX 7500 with the industry’s leading enterprise WLAN management platform that can accommodate up to 2,048 network elements through a single pane of glass without compromising performance.
- Ideal for mid-sized enterprises with campus environments.
- Includes a role-based firewall, a VPN and an Intrusion Detection System (IDS) all integrated for airtight security.
- Applications can be deployed and managed right on an integrated 500 GB hard drive to avoid having to purchase and manage additional hardware.
- A central VM management dashboard allows you to manage VMs installed on remote NX 4500/6500 Series controllers.
- Built-in analytics show information about access points, radios, wireless LAN and all connected devices.
- Option to upgrade to 20G of data plane (field upgradable 10G modules), a redundant power supply, and optional RAID-1 storage .
- Empowered with the Smart Routing intelligence that makes millisecond routing decisions to maximumize speed and throughput.
Please scroll down for additional information about Extreme Networks’ NX 7500 Extreme WiNG Enterprise WLAN Manager or CONTACT a VantageID wireless specialist to learn more about which WLAN application fits your needs.