The High Density Barcode Scanner Perfect For Med Device and Electronics Manufacturing
Traditional barcodes printed on a standard white background aren’t much of a challenge for well, pretty much, any barcode scanner. But Zebra’s DS3608-HD and DS3678-HD ultra-rugged scanners aren’t your run-of-the-mill barcode scanners. Not only do they far exceed industry standards in ruggedness and data capture technologies, they are engineered to provide advanced capture of high density 1d & 2d barcodes in impossible conditions, from low contrast barcodes that are etched onto product parts to ultra-high contrast barcodes whether black printed on white or white printed on black. And barcode size isn’t an issue. The 3600-HD series is perfect for scanning dense barcodes that you can barely see common in med device and electronics manufacturing.
Overall Features Include:
- Capture any barcode, including very small, high-density barcodes in any condition
- First-time capture of tiny and dense 3 mil codes that are barely visible to the naked eye.
- Highest drop specification for any rugged scanner – 8ft./2.4 meters onto concrete
- Highest tumble specification for any rugged scanner – 5,000 tumbles
- Dustproof, sprayproof and waterproof to IP67
- Capture up to 20 barcodes with a single press of the trigger
- Superior pick-list functionality
DS3678-HD Cordless Features Include :
- Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) for lightning fast data capture
- Battery power for up to 70,000 scans or more
- Deploy bluetooth with zero wi-fi network interference — guaranteed
- First in its class battery charge gauge
- Easy bluetooth troubleshooting
Industries: Electronics Manufacturing • Medical Device and Equipment Manufacturing • Telecom
Uses: Manufacturing • Warehouse Management
Please CONTACT a VantageID mobile computing specialist today to see how a Zebra 3600 Ultra-Rugged Scanner can benefit your enterprise.
View our selection of Zebra Barcode Scanning Devices