Zebra recently recognized Vantage ID’s software and service solutions experience by awarding Zebra Premier Solution Partner status.
The Zebra Premier Solution Partner status demonstrates our proficiency providing software solutions and professional services in conjunction with Zebra hardware and supplies.
Zebra certifications are earned, not given.
We appreciate being publicly acknowledged for our hard work and competence, especially from Zebra Technologies, a $4.6 billion global barcode and RFID technology leader. To earn this certification, Vantage ID needed to meet multiple documentation requirements including:
- solution deployments integrating our software and professional services offerings with Zebra hardware and consumables
- 30% of revenue from software solutions and professional services
- multimillion dollar annual sales threshold for these product categories
Examples of software solutions and professional services include consulting, project management, system design, custom programming, software integration, system installation and configuration, training and end-to-end solution design.
To maintain this status, we are required to repeat these requirements annually. And, like our multiple other Advanced Specializations and Premier levels, the Premier Solution Partner level has much higher requirements than the Solution Partner level. For example, the minimum annual Zebra revenue threshold for Premier level is $1.5 million compared to $100,000 annual Zebra revenue to achieve the Registered Reseller status.
And, none of those sales can come from Amazon or eBay. Product sales via auction sites, third party online services and portal sites, shopping sites (“bots”) and marketplace sites disqualify resellers from these partnership levels. (Zebra does not sell on Amazon. It might look like Zebra, but it’s not. In fact, when Zebra discovers a reseller selling on Amazon, they immediately send them a violation letter and cease and desist order. So if you’re tempted to buy a Zebra product on Amazon, dig deep into the details, reviews, and more. They are likely bought in other countries and resold – often outdated with no support or return options. Buyer beware for Zebra products on Amazon.)
Top 1% of Zebra Partners
Out of 10,000 global partners, there’s only a handful of Zebra partners that have earned the advanced specializations and Zebra Premier Solution Partner status that we have. In fact, we’re not aware of any Zebra Partner that has all of these industry and socioeconomic rankings and certifications:
- Premier Solution Partner
- Advanced RFID Specialist
- Advanced Supplies Specialist
- Advanced Printer Repair Specialist
- Government Specialist (new specialization program 2021)
- SBA Woman Owned Small Business Federal certification
- Minority owned small business
- TEKLYNX Premier Partner (Top 15 revenue partner list)
What do these certifications mean to you?
- Proven proficiency
- Real life experience
- Deep, wide, industry relationships
- Exclusive products
- Advanced technical resources
- Top notch support
- First to know industry inside info
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire barcode/RFID ecosystem
- Savings – We pass our Premier discounts, deal registrations, and price concessions on to you